After a month long political upheavals in Maharashtra Uddhav Thackeray took oath of the chief minister of state in a grand ceremony. The newly formed alliance of Shiv Sena, NCP and Congress is looking complicated but for the moment it has bruised BJP’s ego which now have lost one more big state. Last year in December BJP lost power in Rajasthan, Chattishgarh and Madhya Pradesh. Since then in state elections it is the biggest set back for them as Maharashtra is a cash rich industrial state. But BJP being the single largest party here must be hoping a Karnataka like comeback. The oath taking horoscope of Uddhav Thackeray has a ‘Balarishta’ Yoga which will not allow this government to complete its tenure and this alliance may fall in less than 2 years as per my humble astrological understanding.
Oath Taking horoscope of Uddhav Thackeray
28 November 2019, 18:43 hours at Mumbai, Maharashtra
Longitude: 72E 49′ and Latitude: 18N 58′
Tithi: Shukla Tritya , Nakshatra: Moola, Vaar: Thrusday, Karana: Taitila, Yoga: Shoolam
In the oath taking horoscope of Uddhav Thackeray all the planets are in 6th ,7th and 8th houses which is inauspicious. The 6th house signifies quarrels and disputes, 7th house in a oath taking chart is of your opposition party and 8th house is political scandal and longevity of the government.
- The lagna lord Venus in the 8th house is not very helpful as it is in close conjunction with 3rd lord Moon and 8th lord Jupiter. For Vrishabha lagna Moon and Jupiter are functional malefic planets. The 3rd house is 8th from the 8th so it is important for longevity as per Bhavartha Bhavam principal. The 10th house is the 8th from the 3rd which is also taken as a house for Ayush.
- The 3rd lord Moon and 10th lord Saturn in the 8th house are bad for the longevity of this government. There is no benefic in Kendra which is another weakness.
- Moon is in inauspicious Moola Nakshatra placed in the 8th house in a classical ‘Balarishta Yoga’ will give this Uddhav Thackeray government some early shocks in next few months.
- All the planets are in 3 Rashi’s in Shoola Yoga. It is a Nabhasa Yoga which shows troubles and strife.
- Because of so many ‘Arishta Yoga’ this coalition government is likely to fall before completing 2 years of its formation.
- However, since the 10th lord Saturn aspect its own house in this oath taking chart and in Navamsha the 10th house has a decent Gaja Kesari yoga so Uddhav Thackeray government will take some very quick and surprising decisions for the social welfare of people in general.
- Saturn is the Karaka for farmers and laborers, with Moon Saturn specifically signifies positive agricultural policies. In Navamsha Moon and Saturn are in mutual aspect along with strong Jupiter. So Uddhav Thackeray will get instant fame because of some favorable new policies for Maharashtra farmers welfare.
- But then see the 2nd house lord Mercury falling in the 6th house of debt. The 2nd house is government exchequer and its lord is with 12th lord Mars. It shows heavy expenditure leading to increase in debt for the Maharashtra state under Uddhav Thackeray rule.
- Rahu in the 2nd house is getting the aspect of 6th lord Venus, 8th and 11th lord Jupiter and Yoga Karaka Saturn it shows some welfare policies of the government getting struck due to lack of funds in government exchequer.
- Mars in the 6th house of Rashi and Navamsha is giving aspect to the lagna showing that Uddhav Thackeray will exercise his powers with complete authority and dynamism during his short tenure as the chief minister of Maharashtra.
Horoscope of Uddhav Thackeray
27 July 1960, 10:14 hours at Mumbai, Maharashtra
Balance of Dasha in Vimshottari: Venus 11 years 4 months 19 days
In the horoscope of Maharashtra’s new chief minister Uddhav Thackeray the Vargottama 10th lord Mercury is the striking feature. You will rarely find such strong 10th lord in the horoscope of any chief minister currently in power. But then there are some ‘Arishta Yoga’s such as Moon falling in the 12th house with Rahu getting the bad aspect of 3rd lord and 8th lord Mars. In a politician’s chart the 3rd house signifies coalition partners which are weaker than his party and the 11th house signifies coalition partners which are stronger than him. The 7th house is the opposition party from whom you face challenges. In Uddhav Thackeray’s case it is the dasha of Jupiter-Ketu in Vimshottari from 21st of November 2019 to 27 October 2020. Jupiter is the lord of 7th (war and opposition) and 4th (throne of ruler) lord is along with 5th (minister post) and 6th (quarrels) lord Saturn. Jupiter is getting the aspect of 3rd and 8th lord Mars showing controversies and political upheavals. He has taken a huge risk by breaking away from BJP which was his party’s ally since 1989.
Interestingly in 1989 when Shiv Sena and BJP had formed an alliance transiting Saturn was in Sagittarius which is the 7th house from the natal Moon of Shiv Sena (19 June 1966, 18:00 hours at Mumbai) which is in Gemini. Now when these two parties have broken their alliance transiting Saturn is again in Sagittarius. The testing time for Shiv Sena will come after 25th of January 2020 when transiting Saturn will move into Capricorn which is the 8th house from her natal Moon.
Uddhav Thackeray may put a break on Modi’s Bullet Train
Immediately after his swearing-in Uddhav Thackeray has ordered to review Maharashtra’s contribution of funds for the central government’s Bullet Train project. Maharashtra has to pay 25% of the cost for Bullet Train route development between Ahmadabad and Mumbai route. Considering the oath taking horoscope and birth chart of Uddhav Thackeray it is likely that he may try to put break on many of the expensive infrastructure projects in Maharashtra started by Fadnavis government. The Maharashtra’ local leaders are against these project which are highly expensive and require fertile land of the state for its development which is schedule to begin from March 2020 and end in year 2023. It is highly likely that Uddhav Thackeray may put a break on Modi’s dream project which may then get delayed considerably. In the oath taking horoscope of Uddhav Thackeray the 7th house has Sun a malefic planet and the 7th lord Mars falls in the 6th house of disputes. In Uddhav Thackeray’s birth chart the afflicted 7th lord will not allow him to have good relations with opposition party which is now BJP for him in changed political scenario.
Later after October 2020 during his Jupiter-Venus dasha in Vimshottari (October 2020 to June 2023) Uddhav Thackeray may face more crisis in running the government. Jupiter-Venus or Venus-Jupiter periods are generally very sensitive and should be carefully watched. In Uddhav Thackeray’s case Jupiter and Venus are in the bad 6/8 position from each other. Moreover, Venus is in its enemy sign Cancer in birth chart along with Sun which is the lord of 12th house of losses. In Navamsha Venus goes into the 12th house and in Dashamsha Venus is debliteated. So Uddhav Thackeray may broke away with its alliance NCP and Congress during 2021 or may be even earlier.
Horoscope of Ajit Pawar
22 July 1959, 13:42 hours at Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Balance of Dasha in Vimshottari: Mars 1 years 3 months 19 days
On the basis of the above given horoscope of Ajit Pawar, horoscope of Devendra Fadnavis and their oath taking horoscope i had given a prediction in my earlier post that BJP government will fall in few days time. Both Fadnavis and Ajit Pawar had took oath of office at an inauspicious time when transiting Moon was in Virgo in the 8th house from their respective natal Moon which is in Aquarius. Moreover in their oath taking chart the lagna lord and Moon sign lord was in the 12th house of losses and humiliation. It was concluded in my post on 25th of November that Fadnavis will get cheated by Ajit Pawar who astrologically seems to be making fool of BJP. See the horoscope of Ajit Pawar given above, he is under the maha dasha of 9th lord Mercury and anter dasha of Venus. Mercury is the lord of 9th and 12th house in his Tula lagna Kundali. Venus is lagna and 8th lord here which is good. Although Mercury and Venus are in 2/12 from each other but none of these planets are under affliction to show that he could have cheated his party and family in such manner that they suffer a humiliation. It was the BJP who get conned by Ajit Pawar’s misadventure of joining them for 80 hour long Devendra Fadnavis government.
The horoscope of Ajit Pawar is very strong and it is no surprise that he is the number 2 in NCP. He is running the party and managing funds for them since many years now. In Libra lagna chart of Ajit Pawar 9th lord Mercury is with 11th lord Sun in the 10th house making a powerful Dhana Yoga. The lagna lord Venus in conjunction with 2nd lord Mars is another Dhana Yoga which is forming in the 11th house of gains. But then he has a Kemadruma Moon in both birth chart and Navamsha. Moon in Kemadruma is in the Rashi of Saturn and Navamsha of Mars is a big weakness here. But then aspect of Jupiter, Saturn, Mars and Venus on the Moon is a Raja Yoga also. As per the classical text of Hindu Astrology Moon getting the aspect of its sign lord or by four or more planets makes a good Raja Yoga. This condition get fulfilled in Ajit Pawar’s horoscope giving him a long and successful political career.
Mercury-Venus dasha of Ajit pawar is running from April 2017 to February 2020. He can become the deputy chief minister in Uddhav Thackeray led coalition named ‘Maha Vikas Aghadi’. The period of Mercury-Sun from February 2020 to December 2020 will be good for Ajit Pawar. Both Mercury and Sun are strong in birth chart and Navamsha chart. But later in Mercury-Moon dasha during December 2020 to May 2022 he will lost his position and power. See Mercury and Moon are in 6/8 from each other which is not good. Moon is in Kemadruma Yoga as we have discuss above. Apart from this Moon falls in the 8th house of Navamsha chart and do not come under any benefic influence which is bad.
In Chara dasha period of Libra is running from July 2015 to July 2025. Libra has Atamakaraka Jupiter and the 10th house from it has Amatayakaraka Mercury and Ganatikaraka Sun. The dasha of Atamakaraka can give rise and fall. The Amatayakaraka in the 10th house from Rashi dasha shows powerful position but then it is also conjoined with Ganatikaraka so there will be fall after court cases and disputes. BJP may target Ajit Pawer by reopening cases of corruption against him in year 2020. This will become a major reason for spat between the Shiv Sena-NCP-Congress alliance eventually resulting in their fall any time during 2021. So as per the oath taking horoscope of Uddhav Thackeray, birth chart of Uddhav Thackeray and horoscope of Ajit Pawar we get an astrological indication that their government can fall in year 2021.