In a historic development Prime Minister Modi put the foundation stone for the ‘New Parliament Building’ which is part of his ambitions ‘Central Vista Project’. The New Parliament Building’s , which will be of hexagon in shape, ground breaking ceremony Muhurta was at 13:10 hours when Mr. Modi lay the silver brick after Puja. The project is expected to get completed by August 2022 when India shall be completing 75 years of her independence. Although the Muhurta chart for the New Parliament Building is good but aspect of Saturn on its lagna shows some delay in the project. The Muhurata day was selected as per the astrological parameters of Hindu almanac (Panchang). In the Hindu Panchang for this year the day of 10th of December comes on Krishna Dashmi, Margashirsha Month, Moon in Kanya Rashi and in Chitra Nakshatra.
New Parliament Building Foundation Stone Laying Muhurta
As per the Panchang parameters the Tithi at Sun rise was Krishna Dashmi but at the time of foundation stone laying in the afternoon the Ekadasha Tithi (11th lunar day of darker half) was started. The day Thursday ruled by Jupiter is auspicious, Nakshtra Chitra, Yoga Saughabhya and Karana Bava are also good. Unlike the below average Muhurta for Ayodhya Ram Temple foundation stone laying this Muhurta appears to be pretty decent. I had written a long article on Ayodhya Ram Temple Muhurta which had come under some controversial observations by astrologer community in India. The readers can find the link of that article given below.
Now come to the auspicious points of this Muhurta of New Parliament Building foundation stone laying.
- The day is Thursday ruled by Jupiter and Hora of Jupiter was running from 13:05 hours to 13:56 hours as per Indian Standard Time at Delhi. The rising sign of the ascendant is also ruled by Jupiter which is auspicious.
- The Margashira month is auspicious for ground breaking ceremony. Unlike Ayodhya Ram Temple Foundation stone laying there is no controversy regarding the selection of month and day as both are good as per the Hindu almanac.
- Moon is in benefic sign Virgo and is in the auspicious Nakshtra Chitra. Moon in Virgo is in the 3rd from the natal Moon of the National Horoscope of India which is in Cancer. From the natal Moon of Prime Minister Modi it is also good as his Janma Chandra is in Scorpio (Vrischik). Moon giving aspect to the lagna indicate that structure will be very beautiful in appearance.
- Aspect of lagna and 10th lord Jupiter on the Moon is good. The 9th lord Mars giving aspect to Moon is also a strong feature of this Muhurta chart.
- The lagna lord Jupiter is in the 11th house of gains along with 11th lord Saturn which is good for the expansion of the project and gains from its features. Sun-Mercury conjunction in the 9th house is also decent in the Muhurta chart.
Some inauspicious features of this Muhurta chart :
(a) A malefic Mars is in the lagna getting aspect of another hard malefic Saturn is a yoga that shows some delay in the project. Saturn here is in conjunction with lagna lord Jupiter which is debilitated and is also under affliction in Navamsha.
(b) The Navamasha of this Muhurta chart is bit inauspicious as the majority of planets are across the 6/12 axis showing disputes and over budgeting in the project.
(c) The 8th house in the Muhurta chart has Venus, which is in Rashi Sandhi, getting aspects of two hard malefic Mars and Saturn create doubt over the longevity of this structure. The government is claiming that this structure will last till 100 years which looks unlikely. There shall also be some major accidents during the construction work.
(d) In the Rashi chart of this Muhurta there is a conjunction of 4th lord Mercury and 6th lord Sun. In Navamsha the 4th lord is Jupiter which falls in the 6th house along with malefic planets including 6th lord Saturn. This is a clear combinations for legal disputes creating delay in the completion of this project.
What will be the future of New Parliament Building Project then ?
The New Parliament Building will be a very beautiful, luxurious and beneficial project for central government but its completion will face many legal hurdles and delays. The central government is calming that the project will get completion in August 2022 but as per my humble observation it may get delay by a year or two due to malefic influences on the lagna of Muhurta chart. There will also be some accident during the construction process and legal troubles.
Some petitions are pending in the Supreme Court against the legality of central vista project. This will create a delay in the demolition and construction work in the area. Thus project may not get complete in its stipulated deadline which is set for August 2022.