In a historic development in Pakistan Imran Khan took oath as the prime minister on the 18th of August and straightaway he has taken some very impressive administrative decisions. Imran’s new government ban the discretionary use of state funds and first class air travel by top Pakistani officials and leaders including President and Prime Minister as part of austerity drive. Imran Khan himself is living in a small portion of PM house. He has taken only two cars and two servants with him. The politicians in Pakistan, just like their other south-Asian counterparts, are often being accused of misusing public funds in the name of protocol. Now what will be the future of Imran Khan government in Pakistan ? Will it be any different from the previous political class ?
The politicians in both Indian and Pakistan can be seen living king-size life at the expense of public money. They move with a convey and security cover of scores of expensive vehicles with dozens of personals. Now how different Imran Khan would be from the conventional politicians of the Indian sub-continent is a question that everyone is discussing in Pakistan and many in India also. I had discussed his horoscope way back in year 2011 on my blog on mundane astrology which is defunct now and later i used the same horoscope of Imran Khan in my post Imran Khan: the future prime minister of Pakistan written on the 29 December 2016. I had predicted the victory of Imran Khan in the general elections of Pakistan one and half year in advance. Later I had given similar predictions in my article on ‘Pakistan General Elections’ published in the Modern Astrology’s July 2018 issue and also on the website of Navbharat times Hindi News Paper .
Now the Imran Khan’s oath taking horoscope and the dasha period running in Pakistan’s foundation horoscope is suggesting that he will become the most successful and respected statesman of his country.
Imran Khan’s horoscope has such beautiful astrological combinations that will make him one of the most dynamic and visionary leader of his country. But the real problem Imran will face is that of a war with his neighboring country India in 2020 and some very big diplomatic crisis with USA and Iran. In the Sagittarius lagna horoscope of Imran Khan the Saturn from the 10th house and the Mars from the ascendant aspect the 7th house of war and foreign diplomacy. The same combinations are present in the Scorpio lagna horoscope of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. So it is an astrological inevitability that both Imran and Modi will be at loggerhead in 2019 and later by the summer of 2020 there will be an India-Pakistan war with China strategically helping Pakistan to shift the power balance in south-east-Asia into his favor decisively.
Oath Taking Horoscope of Imran Khan
18 August 2018, 10:23 hours at Islamabad , Pakistan
Longitude 73E 03′ and Latitude 33N 41′
Panchang Elements: Tithi (lunar Day) – Shukla Ashtami , Vaar (Day) – Saturday , Nakshatra – Vishakha, Yoga- Bramha , Karna –Vishati
On the 18th of August the Panchang elements were not very supportive when Imran took the oath of office. But the rising sign Libra is Vargottama with a beautiful Gaja Kesari yoga in the ascendant. Although the lagan lord Venus is debliteated in the 12th house but it receives the aspect of Yogakaraka Saturn which is a ‘Raja Yoga’. The 11th lord Sun in own house is showing gains and impressive image of the government. The Vargottam Tula lagna swearing-in horoscope of Imran has enough strength to give him a full 5 year tenure considering the fact that he himself has very strong horoscope with lots of Raja Yoga’s. In the Navamsha of oath taking horoscope there are great Raja Yoga’s and Dhana yoga’s which enhance the strength of Muhurat chart.
- The Jupiter and Moon in the ascendant shows that Imran as the prime minister will get lots of love and support from the people of his country due to his clean image as a statesman. But Moon here is in the last degrees of Libra and moving towards Scorpio its sign of deblitiation. A planet moving towards its deblitiation sign is called ‘Neecha-arohi’ and is consider weak. The 10th lord Moon with the 3rd and 6th lord Jupiter shows that his government will face lots of challenges from the anti-social and corrupt peoples of the country.
- The 9th lord Mercury in the 10th house with Rahu in mutual aspect with 7th lord Mars shows the Imran will be very sharp in his foreign policies and diplomacy. In Pakistan it is the army which usually take control of the foreign affairs from behind the curtain but Imran with his good education background from Oxford can try to convince the army generals to give him some freedom to take policy decisions in the matters of foreign diplomacy.
- Mars and Ketu in the 4th house of the Rasi chart of the Swearing-In chart of Imran shows that he will face trouble at home due to increase of terrorist activities. The 4th house in mundane astrology signifies the home affairs and also agricultural activities. These are the two areas where Imran will try to pull his country up by taking some hard decisions. He may try to initiate agricultural and land reforms. He will also take the initiative to control the corruption especially in the police department.
- Saturn as the 5th lord giving aspect to the 9th house in Rasi and Navamsa shows that Imran will make good policies to improve education in his country. But he will not be successful to control the orthodox ‘Mullas’ (Islamic preachers) who are spreading poisonous thoughts against India and the west. The 9th lord Mercury is in Rahu-Ketu axis and receiving the aspect of retrograde Mars. Imran Khan himself has been given a moniker of ‘Taliban-Khan’ for his various statements in favor of terrorist organization operating in PTI rule Khyber Pakhunkhwa state of Pakistan.
- The influence of malefic Mars and Ketu in the 4th house also shows the destruction of state assets and losses of human life which may happen in Pakistan around 26th of September due to some earthquake when both these malefic planets will reach at close degrees in transit.
- The oath taking chart of Imran also suggest that he may have to face a war during his tenure in 2020 when the transiting Saturn and Jupiter will reach at the natal 7th lord Mars of the oath taking chart which is in Makar Rasi.
Now see the horoscope of Imran Khan and Pakistan for more in-depth analysis of this historic event and about the fate of the new government.
Horoscope of Imran Khan
5 October 1952, 11:50 hours at Lahore
( Longitude 74 E 18’ and Latitude 31 N 35’)
Balance of Dasa in Vimshottari: Ketu 4 months and 29 days
In the Dhanu lagna horoscope of Imran Khan the beautiful Raja Yoga of the 5th lord Mars in the ascendant in exchange with the lagan lord Jupiter in the 5th house has given him a charismatic personality and ethical conduct in public life. Imran Khan as a cricket captain won the world cup for his country in 1992 when he was under Mars-Jupiter dasha in Vimshottari. The maha dasha of Mars ( 1989 to 1996) had made him a big hero in Pakistan. During this Mars dasha he also collected donations around the world to construct a cancer hospital in the name of his deceased mother. In Rahu maha dasha ( 1996 to 2014) he was struggling against the established political parties of Nawaz Sharif and Bhutto to make his own place. No one in Pakistan had taken him seriously in his early years of politics. But in the general elections of 2013 (during his Rahu-Mars dasha) his party Tehreek-e-Insaf came at the third position in the national assembly. Imran’s party also formed a state government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province and run it successfully.
Now the Imran has reached at the helm of affairs of his country thanks to the favorable Jupiter-Saturn in Vimshottari running in his Sagittarius lagna horoscope. Jupiter is with Moon in the 5th house which is the lord of 8th house and it is in mutual aspect with 6th and 11th lord Venus. It shows the hidden support of army to Imran and the controversies surrounding his victory. The 8th house is the house of conspiracy and 6th house shows the controversies. Interestingly when the Nawaz Sharif’s party PML (N) had won the general elections in 2013 it was Imran Khan who was crying foul and had went on for aggressive ‘sat-in-protests’. In year 2013 it was only Imran who was alleging the victory of Nawaz Sharif due to poll rigging no other political party had supported his stand. And now in 2018 all the political parties are rejecting Imran Khan’s victory and accusing him of hijacking mandate with the support of army.
In Imran’s horoscope the 7th house receiving the aspect of Saturn and Mars shows that he will have to deal with a very hostile opposition. Mars in the ascendant of Rashi, Navamsha and Dashamsha of Imran Khan also indicate the he will aggressively deal with the corrupt political establishment of the country.
The dasha of Rahu-Mercury from November 2018 to February 2021 will give great fame to Imran Khan due to his administrative decisions and success in controlling the corruption in the country. The sub period lord Mercury is Vargottama. Mercury as the 7th and 10th lord is with 9th lord Sun is in a great Raja Yoga. In Dashmasha Mercury is well placed in the 2nd house. But the dasha lords Jupiter and Mercury are in 6/8 positions. Moreover, Mercury being the lord of 7th house also shows the dager of a war during the tenure of Imran Khan. The 7th house of war in the horoscope of Imran Khan receives the aspect of both Mars and Saturn in the Rashi as well as in Navamsha charts.
Fate of Nawaz Sharif and Asif Ali Zardari
Imran Khan’s government is likely to be very harsh on the corrupt political elites of the country who are accused of destroying its exchequer. The horoscopes of Nawaz Sharif ( 25 December 1949, 14:00 hours at Lahore ) and Asif Ali Zardari ( 26 July 1954 , 03:35 am at Nawabshah district Sindh ) are running with bad Dasas at present. It is highly like that both Nawaz Sharif and Asif Ali Zardari may decide to go for a long exile in foreign country to save themselves from legal punishment in Pakistan.
The horoscope is Imran Khan is under the strong dasha of Jupiter which can let him rule with iron hand with a long period. At the time of next general elections in 2023 he will be under auspicious Jupiter-Venus dasha which can make him prime minister for the record second term in continuity. It will be only Bilawal Bhutto ( 21 September 1988, 09:30 am at Karachi) which looks like giving some tough challenge to Imran in the opposition ranks in years to come.
Foundation Horoscope of Pakistan
14 August 1947, 00:00 hours at Karachi
(Longitude 67E 04’ and Latitude 24N 54’ )
Balance of Dasha in Vimshottari: Rahu 1 years 4 months 12 days
In the foundation horoscope of Pakistan the Dasha of Venus-Jupiter is running from February 2018 to October 2020. The Venus is the lord of 7th house (foreign affairs) and 2nd house (finance) in in enemy sign Cancer. Jupiter as the 9th house (foreign trade and judiciary) and the 12th house (losses and foreign plots) shows that during the first couple of years of Imran’s rule the foreign investments in Pakistan may increase from China and Saudi Arabia. This will improve the economy of Pakistan which is currently struggling with the value of its currency sharply falling against dollar ( Pakistan Rs 122 is equal to $1 in August 2018). The sub period of 9th lord Jupiter also shows ethical conduct of the ruler of the country during the operation of this Dasha. Imran Khan has already announced that he will follow austerity in his ministry and will also lift the censorship on the government control media houses.
But the Jupiter as the 9th lord in the 7th house of war shows that during its sub period the country may face religious conflicts. There is a possibility that in 2020 when the transiting Saturn and Jupiter will reach at Capricorn the 8th house from the natal Moon of Pakistan then the country may get involve in a war with India. The Venus-Jupiter-Mars period in Vimshottari from April 2020 to June 2020 shows this danger of war. Before this the Venus-Jupiter-Venus period from 18 June 2019 to 28 November 2019 will see lots of border skirmishers with India. There will be excruciating diplomatic pressure on both the countries then to avoid war and resolve the Kashmir issue by a dialogue.