The union budge 2017 is likely to be historic for many reasons. Departing from the colonial tradition of presenting the budget on the last day of February the Indian government has taken a decision to present it on 1st of February from now on. The union budget will also comprise of the Rail budget which earlier use to be presented in the parliament separately. Astrologically this year the union budget is likely to be a historic one just like it was in 1991 which open the door of Indian economy welcoming the globalization.
India running under the maha dasha of Moon, in its foundation chart as well as the chart of its prime minister, is likely to pay attention on the social welfare, public health and agriculture. Moon the karaka of public welfare and agriculture in mundane astrology is likely to bring drastic changes in the standard of living of people in general. Indian economy at present is struggling after the bad effects of demonetization ( read my post Demonetization, Modi and Indian affairs ) implemented last year without much planning. The manufacturing and real estate sectors were the worst effected by the demonetization. Now all eyes are set on the finance minister Arun Jaitely presenting union budge on 1st of February. Individual tax payers and corporate are hoping for tax reliefs while farmers want waiver of their debts.
As per the planetary position and running dasha in the foundation chart of India this year union budget could be historic from many aspects.
28 January 2017, 05:37 hours at Delhi
In the New Moon chart the lagna lord Jupiter is strongly place in the 10th house Virgo in mutual aspect with 11th lord Venus and 5th lord Mars. This is a great Dhana yoga showing central government making provisions to earn more income from taxes. The demonetization drive has brought huge amount of cash inflow under the banking system thus forcing the people to declared their undisclosed income. In the foundation chart of India the 11th house from ascendant Taurus is under the influence of benefic planets Jupiter and Venus. The Venus will remain in Pisces for an extended period this time totaling 125 days. This is an indication of substantial growth in the earning of government from the taxes.
India at present is the fastest growing economy in the world clocking the growth rate of 7.6% in the financial year 2015-16. As per the global standards 22% of country’s population lives under poverty line. There is a huge gap in the standard of living of people of middle class and those living below the poverty line. Now is this situation is likely to get changed a bit for the positive.
- 1. Under the coming dasha of Moon-Rahu in Vimshottari the Indian government will spend more money on public welfare. The union budged 2017 will be historic from this prospect.
- The Rahu anter dasha will bring technological advancement among the masses. Internet, electronics and telecommunication industry will grow at record pace during the financial year 2017-18. The shares in this sector will be booming this year.
- India will do wonders in space technology during 2017-18. The union budget is likely to induce special funds in the field of science and technology. Rahu placed in Taurus in the ascendant of India will bring tremendous growth in the field of defense manufacturing and space technology during its anter dasha in 2017-18 period.
- The effects of Moon maha dasha will ensure that there will be allocation of higher funds for the welfare of women, girls education, older people, health care system and education.
- The farmers will get benefited from the rise in fund allocation in the budget for them. There will be excellent growth in the agriculture output and milk production during next one year.
- However, the real estate and manufacturing sector will have to struggle with slow growth. The Jupiter entering into Libra will bring down global recession in the last quarter of year 2017 which will also effect India to some extent.
- India will also invest more on the sports infrastructure. The dasha of 3rd lord Moon and anter dasha of strong Rahu in the ascendant shows the heavy investments in sports as well as on the welfare of arm forces.
The overall picture looks good for the Indian economy though there is a threat of some set backs in the last quarter of this year due to global recession.