The entry of Sun in a Rashi is know as Samkranti which has religious as well as astrological importance in Hindu astrology. The horoscope cast at the time of Sun’s entry into a particular sign for a country give astrological indications of important events for about a month. The horoscopes of Sun’s entry into movable sign are of more importance as it is believe that they have their sway for about coming 3 months. This year the horoscope of Sun’s entry into Cancer is showing a possible danger of at least two big earthquakes during the period from 17th of July to 17th of August in the region signified by Cancer and Capricorn signs. The Cancer sign signifies the North East direction as per the Koorma Chakra and the Capricorn sign denotes the North West direction. So the region of North East specially Assam and the area of North West Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir , Eastern parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan will have the threat of at least two big earthquakes measuring more than 7 at the rector scale. These earthquake can strike around the lunar eclipse of 27/28 July. There will be massive loss of human lives and properties because of these strong quakes.
Apart from this the excessive rains in North East and North Western Parts of India and Punjab province of Pakistan will create havoc. The large areas around the river of Satluz, Ganga, Gandak and Yamuna will be inundated. There will be large number of incidents of cloud burst and land slides in the state of Himachal Pradesh and Uttaranchal in the next 30 days from Sun’s entry into Cancer on the 16th of July.
The Mars coming at the 7th house from Sun in retrograde motion will give lots of political disturbances in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran. I have already written a detail article on this subject on my blog ” Possible Effects of Long Stay of Mars in Capricorn in 2018″
The conjunction and opposition of Mars and Sun is also a yoga for inflation or high prices of commodities. The retail inflation is likely to increase more which at present is at 5% all time high since last 2 years.
After the heavy rains during the stay of Sun in Cancer along with Rahu and Mercury for next 30 days the destruction to crops specially to vegetables will be severe. The prices of food grains specially vegetables will increase sharply. The retrograde Mercury in watery sign Cancer along with Sun and Rahu is a tested combination of cloud burst in hilly areas and destructive wind storms in the coastal areas.
Sun’s entry into Cancer horoscope
16 July 2018, 22:27 hours at Delhi
Now see the above given horoscope of Sun’s entry into Cancer sign.
- The conjunction of Sun, Rahu and Mercury in Cancer a watery sign is a yoga for excessive rains and cloud burst. The Mercury along with windy planet Rahu gives very heavy rains and wind storms in coastal areas. Mercury retrograde with Sun and Rahu is a tested combination of wind storms and cloud burst.
- Mars is in the 7th house from Sun which is a deadly combination for earthquakes and political disturbances. Mars will be nearer to the earth during 27th to 31st of July when it will be at the exact degree opposition with Sun.
- Around that time ( 27th of July to 31st of July) strong earthquakes may strike the North East and North West Part of India.
- The extremely heavy rains will bring flood in many regions of North East and North West Part of India. See the position of Jupiter, Sun, Saturn and Venus in the watery Navamsha in the Sun’s entry into Cancer horoscope given above.
- The south-west monsoon cloud will start giving more rains immediately after the Sun’s entry into Cancer sign on the night of 16th of July. The rain will be extremely heavy around the lunar eclipse of 27/28 of July which will bring flood in many parts of the country.
- Since the Sun is afflicted in the horoscope of Karka Samkrani and the lagan lord Jupiter is falling in the 8th house so the people will be very angry from the ruling central government for not being able to conduct the relief operations after earthquake and flood.
- The period of next 30 days will bring downfall in the popularity of Narendra Modi government in India and in Pakistan there will be rise of Imran Khan who is going to be the next prime minister of the country about which i had already made predictions many a times on this blog.