Pakistan has been going under deep political division and economic turmoil since the last 2 years. The transit of Saturn from Capricorn in the 8th from the natal Moon, which is in Gemini, in the foundation horoscope of Pakistan has given immense troubles to her. Recently when Saturn and Mars were both transiting from the Capricorn sign in the month of March , when there was lot of political distress and drama on the part of former PM Imran Khan who was playing all the ‘un-parliamentary’ and ‘unconstitutional’ tactics to save his minority government. The political turmoil in Pakistan started with the power struggle between the Army Chief General Bazwa and the then PM Imran Khan in September 2021. But the turning point in this drama came when Imran Khan visited Russia on the 24th of February this year , against the advice of his army chief, and ignited USA which allegedly played a ‘behind the Curtin’ role in the recent political drama which resulted into fall of Imran Khan government. Now the oath taking chart of Shehbaz Sharif is indicating some more unpleasant and ominous event resulting into an ’emergency like’ situation in the country by the end of the year 2022.
Oath Taking horoscope of Shehbaz Sharif
Shehbaz Sharif took oath of office on the 11th of April 2022 at 21:12 hours night at the time of Scorpio rising at the ascendant and Moon was in Cancer sign. The rising sign Scorpio is a fixed sign and a lagan of Sirsodhya Rashi which is considered good for swearing-in ceremony. In Navamsha the Lagan is Leo which is also a fixed sign. Moon in Cancer sign is good but Nakshatra Ashlesha is inauspicious. The tithi at the time of oath taking is Shukla Dashmi which is auspicious but the Yoga ‘Shoolam’ shows big troubles. The ‘Panchanga’ variables are very average only.
- In the oath taking horoscope the ‘opening’ dasha is very important as it should not have any connection with ‘Dusthana’ i.e. 6th, 8th and/or 12th houses. In case of Shehbaz Sharif oath taking chart the opening maha dasha is of Mercury and anter dasha is of Rahu which is highly unfavourable as both dasha lords are placed in the 6th house of public protests, strife and political violence. There has been many incidents of violent protests by supports of Imran Khan in Pakistan and some cities of Europe, by immigrant Pakistani people there, who are alleging foreign hand in the ouster of ‘Tehreek-e-Insaf’ government.
- In the oath taking chart the 3rd house is the house of junior coalition partners and 11th house is the house of major alliances. The 3rd house has Saturn in own sign which is good so Shehbaz Sharif will continue to get support from the smaller political outfits in his coalition government. But the 11th lord Mercury, in the oath taking chart, is in the 6th house so his major alliance Pakistan People Party’s (PPP) Bilawal Bhutto can create big troubles for his government in future.
- Shehbaz Sharif party Pakistan Muslim League (PML) has 82 members while his major alliance partner Bilawal Bhutto’s PPP has 54 seats in the parliament of 342 members. The newly formed alliance has acquire 174 seats in the parliament but they will get stiff opposition from Imran Khan’s party as the 7th lord of opposition is Venus which is strong in the 4th house along with 2nd and 5th lord Jupiter.
- Imran Khan will continue to create troubles for Shehbaz Sharif government by his protests rallies continuously till fresh elections are being announced. The 7th lord Venus in the oath taking chart is in conjunction with 6th lord Mars showing hostile opposition for the government.
- In the dasha period of Mercury-Rahu-Saturn from 15 August 2022 to 10 January 2023 in the oath taking chart , there will be great political turmoil and violence in the country. The sub-sub period lord Saturn here is in mutual aspect with Moon. In transit Mars will be hovering over the 7th and 8th houses of the oath taking chart of Shehbaz Sharif in the last quarter of 2022 and in early 2023 which will bring him under major troubles.
The next general elections in Pakistan are schedule to be held in August 2023 but the ‘long stay of Mars in Taurus’ in retrograde motion over the 7th house of prime minister Shehbaz Sharif oath taking chart indicate that country may have to face elections anytime after March 2023.
Total Lunar Eclipse of 8 November 2022 for Pakistan
8 November 2022, 16:02 hours at Islamabad, Pakistan
In the horoscope of Total Lunar Eclipse of 8th of November 2022, which is visible in some parts of Pakistan, majority of planets are in airy and earthy sings. Venus, Sun, Mercury and Ketu are in airy sign Libra. While Mars is in airy sign Gemini and Saturn is in earthy sign Capricorn. This is a major yoga for an “earthquake’ which can strike around the ‘Hindukush’ region of Pakistan or in Kashmir affecting both India and Pakistan within 15 days of this eclipse.
There will also be a ‘political earthquake’ in Pakistan after a scandal which will emerge around this ‘total lunar eclipse of 8 November 2022’. Notice here the presence of planets in the 8th house of Rashi and Navamsha of the eclipse horoscope for Pakistan. The aspect of retrograde Saturn on the 8th house in Rashi and Navamsha chart is very dangerous for Pakistan as per this ‘total lunar eclipse’ horoscope.
Horoscope of Bilawal Bhutto
21 September 1988, 09:30 hours at Karachi, Pakistan
Balance of Dasha 4 years 1 months 13 days of Sun
Now superimpose the planets in the ‘Total Lunar Eclipse of 8 November’ on the birth chart of Bilawal Bhutto given above and you will understand who is likely to bring a major ‘political storm’ in Pakistan’s politics in coming months. Bilawal Bhutto has very strong and some very enigmatic combinations in his Libra lagna horoscope. He is the current foreign minister of the country at the time when a very important Rahu-Venus period in Vimshottari is running from May 2021 to May 2024 in his birth chart. Rahu and Venus are in 6/8 from each other. In Rahu-Venus-Jupiter period from 2 December 2022 to 27 April 2023 Bilawal Bhutto can destabilize this new coalition government in Pakistan which may bring elections few months earlier then its schedule period in August 2023. The lunar eclipse of 8th of November 2022 will fall over the ascendant of Bilawal Bhutto and at that time the sub-sub period of Jupiter would be about to come in his Libra lagna horoscope.
Jupiter as the 6th lord in the 8th house in its sub-sub period in the Libra lagna chart of Bilawal Bhutto is indicating some major rift between him and prime minister Shehbaz Sharif any time during 8th of December 2022 to 27th of April 2023.
Foundation Horoscope of Pakistan
14 August 1947, 00:00 hours at Karachi, Pakistan
Balance of 1 years 4 months and 12 days of Rahu dasha
In the foundation horoscope of Pakistan the difficult Vimshottari dasha of Venus-Saturn-Venus was running from 14 December 2021 to 25 June 2022 when change of government took placed. Venus and Saturn are both functional malefic planets for the Aries lagna horoscope of Pakistan. Both Venus and Saturn are in enemy sign Cancer and they are in planetary war as they are within one degree of longitude and declination. Transiting Saturn was in Capricorn in the 8th from natal Moon of Pakistan when Imran Khan government fall in the second week of April. Now Saturn will goes into retrograde motion and will came back to Capricorn again on the 12th of July and will stay in this sign till 17th of January 2023 when it will move into Aquarius. So a period from mid of July 2022 to mid of January 2023 is very difficult for Pakistan in terms of her economy and political stability. As per Jaimini Chara Dasha the period of Scorpio-Pisces from 12 September 2022 to 13 April 2023 can bring fall of Shehbaz Sharif government and announcement of fresh elections. Scorpio is the 8th house from Janma lagan and Pisces is the 12th house. Majority of Jaimini Karaka’s are placed in Cancer, a movable sign, and are giving aspect to the 12th house from Pisces indicate this major political turmoil in Pakistan.