India’s second ambitious lunar exploration mission ‘Chandrayaan 2’ was aborted due to some technical glitches on the mid night of 14/15th of July. The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) had fixed the time of 02:51 am (IST) on 15th of July 2019 at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh for the launching of CHandrayaan 2. But due to some unforeseen problems in the launch pad the mission was stopped just 56 minutes before at a crucial state. In this post i will be discussing the astrological Muhurata for this proposed ‘Chandrayaan 2’ mission which has now been delayed for some days. Let’s first see the horoscope of the launch of Chandrayaan 1 which was a great success for India’s space technology.
22 October 2008, 06:22 hours at Shriharikota ,
Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh
79E 58′ and 14N 26′
Tithi – Navami , Nakshatra – Pushya, Vaar – Wednesday , Karana– Taitliya , Yoga – Sadhya
The Chandrayaan 1 was a successful mission as review by the ISRO scientist reveled that 95% of its primary objectives were met. See the Muhurata chart for the launch of Chandrayaan 1 which is given above.
- The Panchang parameters are good as Nakshatra Pushya is consider highly auspicious and so is the day Wednesday and Yoga Sadhya.
- The lagna Tula is a Srisodhya sign (rising sign) which is in ‘Shubha Kartari Yoga’ as benefic Venus and Mercury are flanking the ascendant.
- Moon is in own sign in Cancer at the 10th house which is good.
- Rahu the Karaka for space technology is getting the aspects of Moon and Mars.
- Jupiter and Mercury the two benefic planets are in own house.
- In Navamsha the benefic Venus and Mercury are in Kendra. Jupiter and Moon are in good Gaja Kesari Yoga in Navamsha chart.
- The 8th house of scientific inventions is strong in both Rashi and Navamsha.
- In Rashi chart the 8th house is vacant which is good for any auspicious Muhurata.
Now we will compare the Muhurata for Chandrayaan 1 with the proposed Muhurata for Chandrayaan 2 which has to be aborted due to technical glitched at the eleventh hour of its launching.
Chandrayaan 2 (Proposed Launch which fail)
15 July 2019 , 02:57 hours at Sriharikota, Nellore district ,
Andhra Pradesh , India
79E 58′ and 14N 26′
Tithi – Chathurdashi , Nakshatra – Moola , Vaar – Sunday, Karana – Gara and Yoga – Brahma
At first glance any student of astrology can judge the most basic flaws in the Muhurata for Chandrayaan 2 which has to be aborted on the 15th of July.
(a) The Tithi Chathurdashi is highly inauspicious specially when a lunar eclipse was to follow it just a day later. It is a basic principal of Muhurata the auspicious works should not be started 3 days before or after an eclipse.
(b) The Nakshatra Moola is malefic a ‘Kroora Sangyak’ which is avoided any any auspicious Muhurata.
(c) The Moon is in the 8th house of the Taurus lagna with malefic Saturn and Ketu is bad. The 8th house should be vacant which is the cardinal principal of Muhurata. At least we should not take any malefic planet in the 8th house while selecting a Muhurata for an auspicious work.
(d) The lagna lord Venus is combust (Asta) with Sun so how could this venture would have been a success ?
(e) In Navamsha also the Moon is afflicted my malefic Rahu, Ketu and Mars. The 8th house get the aspects of Sun and Saturn in the Navamsha chart which is bad.
Now compare the two Muhurata charts given above and you will understand easily why the Chandrayaan 1 launched at an auspicious time was a success.
Now the Chandrayaan 2 launch will be reschedule and it is likely to be a success as per the Hindu New Year horoscope 2019 which clearly shows some good achievements in the space technology during this year.